Chocolate Baileys Ice-cream is a delight for those who love Baileys and chocolate.
The taste depends a lot on the quality of cocoa pd used. I must say Kalya Cocoa Powder did take the taste a notch up.
I have used Amul cream. Please don't use whipping cream if you want real taste of ice-cream. Keep the cream in the fridge overnight. Chill the bowl and the whisks also before you start beating the cream.
Milk. 1/4 cup
Cocoa pd 20 gms
Fresh cream 200 gms
Condensed milk 200 gms
Baileys. 1/4 cup
- Mix cocoa pd and milk..
- Beat cream till its really thick.
- Add the cocoa pd and milk mixture.
- Beat to mix well.
- Add in condensed milk and beat again.
- Add Baileys and mix well.
- Now freeze it for four to five hours.
- The sides would have frozen but ice cream would be still soft in the centre.
- Beat it well.
- Now pour it into a flat container. Cover with cling films and close the container tightly.
- Freeze it overnight.
- Serve it next morning.